We would encourage you to buy the uniform for your child because:
- In a area of wide social background it masks trivial distinctions
- It is much cheaper than buying up-to-date fashionable clothes
- It gives a sense of identity and belonging to a particular community
- It looks smart when children are involved in out of school activities or school productions
The uniform consists of:
- Dark grey, black or navy trousers
- Navy blue jumper
- White or blue shirt
- Navy black or grey pinafore or trousers
- Navy jumper or cardigan
- White or blue blouse
The cost for one set of uniform clothes from a major chain store would be approximately £30.00.
School jumpers with logo and other items can be purchased from School Trends and Tesco. Please have a look at both, and decide for yourself which you find better value.
We encourage all pupils to take pride in their uniform. Please make sure every item of clothing has your child’s name clearly written on.
PE and Games
All children should have a white, light blue or gold T-shirt, blue shorts and sandshoes for indoor P.E. and a bag in which to keep these items.Track suits are allowed for out door PE. All equipment should be named. Junior children should have a change of socks and sandshoes or training shoes for outdoor games. Football boots are only needed by team members.
An old shirt or apron would help to ensure your child’s clothes are kept clean during art and craft lessons. All school clothes, in particular coats and personal property, should be clearly marked with the child’s name.